Saturday, March 28, 2009

What harmonica should i get?

I have been playing music for about 8 years and i would like to move to the harp' cause I'v always been interested. But i dont know which one to get. Im into jazz and the blues like Muddy waters, Howlin wolf, BB king.


Im really looking at the Lee Oskar major diatonic in C.





but i dont know which one


thanks if you could answer my question,



You need a 10-hole diatonic harmonica. Key of C is a great starting point.





In addition to the Hohner models, you should get to know the Bushman Delta Frost and the Suzuki Bluesmaster.




I couldn't tell you, I don't know. You are in the Jokes section I think you need the music section.




any hohner is fine





yea c major is a good choice to start with








i like my a major hohner alot

No comments:

Post a Comment