Saturday, March 28, 2009

Has any body ever tried these chat up lines on you?

Your name must be Daisy, because I have the incredible urge to plant you right here!





2. Roses are red, violets are blue, I like spaghetti, let's go ****.





3. Your body's name must be Visa, because it's everywhere I want to be.





4. Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?





5. I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make your bed rock.





6. I may not be the best looking guy here, but I'm the only one talking to you.





7. That shirt looks very becoming on you, but if I were on you I'd be coming, too.





8. I'd like to screw your brains out, but it appears that someone beat me to it.





9. If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous.





10. I'm a bird watcher and I'm looking for a Big-Breasted Bed Thrasher, have you seen one?





11. Wanna play house? You be the front door and I'll bang you all night long.





12. If you're going to regret this in the morning, we can sleep until the afternoon.





13. Oh, I'm sorry, I thought that was a Braille nametag.





14. If you were a car, I would wax you and ride you all over town.





15. Excuse me, do you wanna ****, or should I apologize.





16. You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.





17. Hi, I'm a necrophiliac, how good are you at playing dead?





18. You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy.





19. You be the tree, and I'll wrap you like a Koala.





20. Hi my name is __MarkJ_____. Remember it, cause you'll be screaming it all night long.





21. I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went into this cheap B&B.



Ahh the flash backs!


Blatantly weren't successful mind.


The best chat up line i've ever had has to be..





Is that a ladder in your tights or a stairway to heaven?





xXx




Yes - Number 5.


It was 11 years ago and a lad said it to me in a nightclub. It was the first time I'd ever heard it. It did make me smile and made me stay and chat to him but it wasn't enough to get me into bed!!!!




Too funny, i have not heard any of those. How about this one: Are you tirede? Because you been running through my mind all day LOL.




i would get seriously insulted if someone talked to me like that




Wow. Nope.





But I love 2 and how random it is




lol at 11





but some crazy dude who thought I was 18 when i'm only 13 said number 5 to me, I was like WTF?!?! lol




lol 7.


my ex said it to me once. lol




got a few more 4 ya


1 is dat a mirror in ur poket?cos i can really c myself in ur pants l8r





2 {lick ur finger an dab it on her shirt}..lets get u out of those wet clothes





3 if u were my hmework id do ya





4 what does a polar bear do?i dnt no but it breaks the ice




a good way to get a hit in the face you know that none of these Dudes chatlines actually work do you !





well they're funny and thats so they're ok for using in the movies but in real life you would be treated like a jerk for saying them !

No comments:

Post a Comment