Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Whens the last time you just chilled out with some tunes ?

sh1t weather...sh1t day...doped up on tabs and just taking it easy with The Stranglers



b/q what music chills you out ?
Oh around 3 1/2 months ago Ian, last time i had the chance...



b/q: Crosby, Stills and Nash or Joni Mitchell for chilling

or Hemispheres, which aye casts my mind back to when i saw Rush live at the Apollo (hee hee hee)...
last night

I even read my magazine :)
Ive got Elvis on now, the tele is pants and Im bopping away here :)
right now actually



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?
A few minutes ago :D



BQ- Usually Michael Jackson and Christina Aguilera.
Last night Ian. Listened to Jack Johnson. I find his music really chills me out.
One night last week Ian...all night with loads of old tunes
Been a while, I

No comments:

Post a Comment